Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Do you hear the music?


Recently, we watched the movie, "August Rush". It is the story of an orphaned musical prodigy. And it is just beautiful. If you would like to develop the ear to hear the music in everything... the breeze, the birds, the ocean, the city noise, the working world, and even silence... watch it. And if you haven't heard of Kaki King until now... you are going to be amazed. Much of her music is featured in "August Rush". She's a bit of a musical prodigy herself. That skydiving cousin of mine that I love introduced me to her.

3 comments:

  1. You found my blog somehow. I was the early spring cleaning lady. I clicked on you to see your blog and started reading. I read your story. I watched a video. I looked at pictures. I shed a tear (or two). You have blessed me today. Thanks so much for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..she is fantastic and what a talent:) Kisses my dear

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful Garnish party supplies GIVEAWAY today :) ...Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, love this movie.

    And let's hang out again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin